To support the national imperative for developing cyber-educated professionals by providing educational, networking, and collaborative opportunities between practitioners and educators from institutions that offer accredited degrees in cybersecurity
To foster research among the membership by providing software platforms, data, and applications that support collaboration
To assist in the collection of data that can be used to identify practitioners’ areas of expertise and to enable them to interface with National CyberWatch Center management and member-faculty with a shared interest
Annual Membership Amount
New Grad-practitioner – $50
This category is for recent graduates, with less than three years in the workforce.
Cybersecurity Professional – $125
For those working in the cybersecurity field, where their organization elected not to pursue a Corporate or Academic membership.
Retired Faculty and Practitioners – $75
Those current faculty or retired individuals, unaffiliated with either a member corporation or academic institution.
The following opportunities for engagement (“benefits”) are available to all those holding individual memberships in the National CyberWatch Center:
- Receive National CyberWatch Communicator (e-Newsletter)
- Access to the online member site, with capabilities of participating in public and private Forums, accessing upcoming event information, and entering news items
- Eligibility to participate in National CyberWatch Center’s Innovations in Cybersecurity Education program
- Preferential speaking engagement opportunities for National CyberWatch Center-sponsored events
- No-charge access to public webinars sponsored by National CyberWatch Center
- Member discount for National CyberWatch Center-sponsored workshops (discounts may vary)
- Eligibility to participate in National CyberWatch Center Committees, including the Curriculum Standards Panels
- Eligibility to create instructional content for distribution by National CyberWatch Center, with potential revenue-sharing opportunities
- Eligibility to earn CEU credits through National CyberWatch Center-sponsored events
- Promotion of authored works, published through National CyberWatch Center Digital Press
- Access to National CyberWatch Center Library materials
- Access to individualized competency-based education and training programs
While few, the following member obligations assist National CyberWatch Center with essuring the validity of their member data, and encourage member participation:
- Annual update of member contact information. This includes verifying such information as your preferred email address and phone, academic degrees held, and national credentials awarded
- Participation in flash surveys. By assisting colleagues with your response to these time-sensitive surveys, you will also be assisting the profession in gathering up-to-the-minute data on timely topics. You also have the opportunity to suggest topics for these surveys
- Protection of National CyberWatch Center copyrights, materials and logos. National CyberWatch Center makes available a Brand Guideline document that guides all internal, external, partner, alliance and member usage of the National CyberWatch Center brand, logo, name and/or identity. It should guide all print, production and digital design efforts.