The National CyberWatch Center Research efforts focus on promoting, sponsoring, and conducting research on cybersecurity education and workforce development.
- Encourage the development of evidence-based cybersecurity education and workforce development strategies
- Disseminate the results of National CyberWatch-conducted and sponsored research to inform practice
- Act as a clearinghouse for non-National CyberWatch conducted and sponsored research
- Support the development of independent, objective, sustainable, and scalable models
- Provide support (financial and other sources, access to data) to National CyberWatch stakeholders who are conducting cybersecurity education and workforce development research
- Sponsor research that is conducted by a non-National CyberWatch-researcher(s), but is co-branded because of the tangible support National CyberWatch provides
- Evidence-based research that critically examines cybersecurity education and workforce development practices